The programme includes:
- One night in the exclusive Junior Suite "Acetaia" of which it takes its name. In this small house located in the medieval village of the Castle of Gabiano, also born our restaurant "3 Orologi"
- In this small residence located in the medieval village of the Castle of Gabiano, also born our Restaurant "3 Clocks"
- Breakfast served at the table, in our restaurant, with local products and prepared by our Chef Irina.
- Five-course tasting menu, for two people, served in our restaurant with products from our garden cooked together with meat and cheese of the local farms - drinks not included
- Guided tour of the ancient cellars at the foot of the Castle, followed by a tasting of 3 glasses of our wines, for two people
- Free access to the solarium pool located next to our garden and overlooking the imposing tower of the Castle of Gabiano
- Free walks to the labyrinth of the Castle of Gabiano, a historical monument, which is one of the very rare examples of labyrinth in the historic gardens of Piedmont.
Euro 368,00 per pair
Limited places - Valid on Friday evening